Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

multiple users

If you want to be able to post and not just comment to my posts, then you will have to have a gmail account and let me know. I'll invite you and then allow you to post. This is the best way to have a virtual discussion.... so try it out and let's see how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna: Wasn't clear how to find the blog until your second e-mail, or how which icon lets one comment, but all things are possible with the Lord. God bless. SamT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam....it's a learning experience for us all, but I like to learn new things! especially if it allows us to discuss the Word and our walk with Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I'm not sure what I did to get my name to pop up as a "contributor" but maybe it's prophetic and I need to figure out how to make a contribution now???! So how, what do I do w/ the gmail thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just click new post and blog away!!

    ReplyDelete